Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pink Paislee Hometown Summer

Hello everyone! It's all about swimming at our house right now. The kids are counting the days down until the town pool opens (4) and my daughter is on swim team..so she always spells of chlorine! This layout is about my son passing his Red Cross swimming lessons a couple years ago. He is very competitive and was worried he wouldn't pass. When he got the card he had passed, he was beaming! I used all kinds of goodies from the Pink Paislee Hometown Summer collection. My favorite thing in the entire collection are the Rubber Charms (I used the boy and the sun on this layout). To add a little more dimension I cut a matching wave from the Neighborhood Pool paper and then used a bunch of pop dots behind it.

I've made some more projects with this collection, so look for them soon!

No comments: