Monday, February 8, 2010

Manufacturer Monday!

Sorry for the late post friends. Football is over and I was finally able to watch HOUSE tonight without any interruptions. Oh, it was heavenly!

Today I am sharing a LO using Cosmo Cricket's Lil Man collection. I acutally don't even know where these photos came from. I don't remember taking them, but I was attempting to organize all of my digital photos and came accross these. I just love them. The bear in the photo from when I was a little girl. Some 4#ty.cough, cough. years ago! I am so touched that my little guy loves Bear as much as I did.

Do you have something that was passed down to you or have you passed something on to someone you cherish? Leave a comment today and you could win some goodies from Cosmo Cricket.


1 comment:

sarah said...

i'm in LOVE with cosmo cricket!!! great project. thanks so much for sharing! :)

hugs,
sarah.