Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Boxes, bunnies and chicks oh my!

So I have been a little overwhelmed with all of the boxes that have been arriving at my door step, but you know what that means...New Product! Yeah! On top of new product arriving this week is Spring Break so I have ALL the kids home this week and even more on top of that I get this bug to clean out my basement...what in the world was I thinking!

I did manage to create a layout using some of Jillibean's Soup new lines. This layout is from the Egg Drop Soup line...





Other new product arriving from Sassafrass Lass. They are new to us, so I can't wait to start using their stuff and the new Fly a Kite from October Afternoon should be coming this week as well. I'll be busy updating the website, so if you don't see something you want, just shoot me an email. Enjoy the rest of your week!


xoxo, Mimi

No comments: