Thursday, July 22, 2010

Copic Craziness!

I know some of you gals are simply Copic Crazy.  Well I am here to tell you that I have joined the whole LOT of you.  For years I have been collecting acrylic stamps and never making cards or using them on my layouts...I know, I know...I'm nuts right.  So lately, I have been forcing myself {or rather the economy has been forcing me} to make my own cards.  And so I have been just doing that.  STILL not using my stamps...Geez!  Inspired again by those fabulous Unity Stamp gals.{interject favorite catch phrase: SO STINKIN" CUTE} I have gotten out my stamps.

But wait
, there's more!  These cards are just amazing and mine, well are a little less than amazing.  In walks Copic Markers.  Okay, Okay so I am behind the times, but better late than never right.


In spirit of CHA we have
COPIC sketch markers on S A L E!  Over $50 OFF ladies.  Move over Obama, now this is my stimulus kind of package.

1 comment:

Heather Rogers said...

Copics are definitely addicting. They color so well. I don't know what I would do without them. :)