Friday, July 2, 2010

365 Degrees... of awesomeness!

Hi, everyone! Sarah, here. It's been a while since I last posted on the blog, but I'm back to bring you more inspiration than ever.

The store is now carrying some of the latest from Pink Paislee, 365 Degrees. Not only are the patterns on these papers GORGEOUS, but they are so versatile. ...and I promise, they'll work on any project you have planned.

Here are a couple of layouts that I completed with this awesome new line:








The color scheme to these papers are fairly close to primary colors, which make it really easy to use them. As you can see from my two pages above, I used these papers to finish two different layouts -- one all about me and another one about my trip to Arizona. Even though they're completely separate topics to scrap about, these papers work on either project. That's versatility at its finest, don't you think?! :)

...so if you are looking for paper that will work for any project, make sure to pick up some 365 Degrees from Pink Paislee. It truly is awesome.

Until next time,
sarah.

1 comment:

That Scrappy Girl said...

Super Yumminess Sarah. I have been playing with my stash of 365 degrees and I love it. I will be posting pics this week.