Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Card a day...

A card a day...now that's a concept.  I would never miss another birthday, or anniversary again.  I am notorious for missing birthdays or sending cards late.  So I decided to make stock up on some cards to have on hand.  Here what I made so far.  Send us a link of some cute cards you have made and I'll pick a winner.  The winner will receive a 6" x 6" mini deck of Cosmo Cricket's Garden Variety (when it comes in May 1). Perfect for cardmaking!


I used the Egg Drop Soup Patterned Paper along with the coordinating stickers.  I created the chicks using the eggcellent stamps and colored them in with Copic Markers.  Don't forget about the envelope.


Here I created some fun cards with the scraps from the New Sassafrass Collection Nerdy Bird and Apple Jack.  Amazing what you can create with some scrapgoodies.  Again, I used the Copic Markers to color in the candles.

3 comments:

Pinque Scrapbooking said...

These are too cute!

~Lori Roop said...

The new CC line is so cute!! How wonderful that you have some cards made up in advance! :)

Jamie said...

You go girl! Great idea and adorable cards.