Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Catching Up on Layouts

So I had a little time this weekend to sit down and do some scrapbooking.  My darling DH gave me an early Mother's day present...a weekend getaway crop at Archiver's.  Okay, so I hinted and told him what I wanted, but hey, I used my 30% off coupon and he was thrilled.  I met some great new gals.  I was the only one out of the whole group that one a prize, but we were the "party room" and had a blast.

I caught up on some cardmaking and some layouts from Easter.  I will post the cards tomorrow, but here are the layouts.


Celebrating Spring:
Jillibean Soup: Egg Drop Soup Patterned Paper and Coordinating Stickers and Bazzill Basics: Java, Alphabeans

Happy Easter:
Jillibean Soup: Egg Drop Soup Patterned Paper and Coordinating Stickers, Journaling Sprouts: Yellow, Alphabeans and Fiskars Punch, Corner Rounder, Basic Grey brads.

Just realized I forgot to add the date on my layout...Silly me!

Have fun Scrapping! 
xoxo,
Mimi

No comments: