Monday, June 27, 2011

Mojo Monday! Crafting with Kids and Shimmerz Paints!

Happy Monday!  I hope everyone had a scrappin' fun weekend. So we're in full swing for summer and it's been a little rainy here in Des Moines.  So, I decided to get some paint out and let the kids have some fun.  Here's what they came up with...


I received some samples from a company called Shimmerz Paints and W O W is this a FUN, FUN, FUN product line.  I can't wait to see them at CHA...I'm thinking I need to place an order and let the creatitivity flow. 

Shimmerz  are premixed. No recipe, no mess. *They are rediculously shimmery. *They dry on glossy or non-porous surfaces, perfect for use on acetate or metal. *They are made in the USA. *70 Options Available: 39 Spectacular colors of Shimmerz, 11 Brilliant shades of Blingz, and 20 Fabulous Choices of Spritz! *They are non-toxic. *They are water-based.

Shimmerz also has a great channel on You Tube.  I scraplifted a layout from artist Lesley Langdon so I could get a feel of the product...Here's what I came up with:


Be sure to check out thier YouTube channel and let me know what you think!

{{hugs}},
Mimi

No comments: