Monday, June 6, 2011

What Color is your MOOD?

Happy Monday All!  You have probably noticed that I have been MIA for quite some time.  I have to be honest with you friends...My personal life has gotten the best of me.  I haven't been scrapbooking because of my M O O D.  I have been a little down and sad and I haven't wanted to show that in my scrapbook pages.

Luckily for me, I have great friends, goofy kids and enough projects in my head to get me back on track.  Ultimately, what got me out of my FUNK was just to embrace and document what I was feeling. Having S U P E R cute paper from Jillibean Soup doesn't hurt either.  So to embrace my M O O D, I decided to go BLUE...the C O L O R blue that is.

EMBRACING BLUE...featuring Jillibean Soup - Watermelon Gazpacho Soup






So, what color is YOUR mood?

{{Hugs}},
Mimi

No comments: