Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thursday......................





I had so much fun with the mistletoe and more kit!
I loved christmas themed papers, they werent "too"
christmassy,,,, if you know what I mean.
so completed three layouts and a cute little gift box too.
one layout is from julie bonners sketch here.. and the other two are from my head(a very scary place indeed!) and the gift box , welll that little bit of eye candy was inspired by the papers themselves. I made those little paper roses from the papers in the kit too,,,,I hope you like them!
does anyone have new years traditions??? it is a tradition in our family to eat black eyed peas and collard green for new years day,,,, the beans represent all the money you with make in the new year , and the collard greens represent the growth of a new crop.

No comments: