Monday, November 2, 2009

Its Monday!!!!

Its monday,, and it has bee a busy weekend!
I have been playing with the Boo To You Kit which Features:

Pink Paislee - Eclipse
Pink Paislee - Dusk
Pink Paislee - Sunset
Pink Paislee - Horizon
Bazzill Basics - Raven
Bazzill Basics - Candlelight
Bazzill Basics - Marigold
Bazzill Basics - Parakeet
Bazzill Basics - Velvet
Bazzill Basics - Halloween Just the Edge Strips (varies by kit)
Jenni Bowlin - Halloween Bingo Card (varies by kit)
DoodleBug - Brads
Queen & Co. - Brads (varies by kit)
Little Yellow Bicycle - Buttons (varies by kit)
Assorted Halloween Ribbon (varies by kit)
Price: $10.00
it was so much fun!!
here is one of the four layouts I was able to make with this kit,,,(trust me it is packed full of fun!)
I made my own embellishments, I punched circles from the leftover paper, and also made the "three D" fanfold circle.I also used the scalloped paper as a mask and sligthly offset the papr strip over top.I really hope my layout inspires you.


No comments: