Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Team Member Tuesday!


This week I am sharing an altered clipboard using the November A Nutmeg Kind of Fall kit. This was made with pictures of my two kidlets. Personality wise they are total opposites, yet they are the best of friends. They honestly make my job as a mom pretty easy most of the time. Parker just turned 9 and is my serious, analytical, competitive child (aka Captain Serious). He loves to play all sports, loves math and science and wants to be a scientist/inventor one day. He is my quiet child. He even used some scrap supplies on his Pinewood Derby car this year. Then there is Emma also known as Pouty Pants! I can also be a bit of a pouty pants, so I'm thinking she takes a little after her mother! She just turned 7 and is going on 17. She is not my quiet child! She also loves to scrap and craft, has her own desk in my room and way too many supplies. Here is a link to a mini album she made a little while ago and she was also the featured artist at Creative Mini Albums. She can draw like no one's business, but she doesn't get that from me. I can't draw to save my life. In this picture I believe the kids just turned 5 and 7. Well there you have it...a little about the Hansen kidlets!

And since I went on and on with the shameless parent bragging, I feel like I owe you more projects. Here are a couple cards I also made with the November kit.

Jennifer Hansen

No comments: