Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Team Member Tuesday!

Hi Everyone! It's Mimi again. This year, I know with me finally able to stay home with the twinkies and needing to save money, I wanted to come up with a solution of gift giving and saving money. So this season, I decided to make some home made goodies as gifts. I vowed to used as many of the products I already had in my scrapbook room. Here's what I came up with:




I also decided to try some projects using the new December kit. The box icicle is a downloaded template using my Silhouette from QuicKutz. You can put money or candy inside or just use it to decorate the tree. Treat Jar is from Making Memories filled with Hershey Kisses. Don't forget to decorate the top of the jar. This one is decorated, but I didn't have a good photo to show.



We would love to see some of your homemade crafts. Email us a pic of your project or send us a link to your blog and you could win some more scrappi goodness from our Featured Manufacturer TaDa Design Studios mentioned in yesterday's blog.

Don't forget about our sketch challenge. Deadline is December 1st. Here are the details.
































































1 comment:

sarah said...

o0o0o I LOVE HOMEMADE THINGS! :) always better cuz it's made from the heart.