Monday, January 18, 2010

Crate Paper's North Pole Collection



*This will be featured in the Nov/Dec 2010 issue of Creating Keepsakes*

Here is a layout (click on the picture for a better view) about a silly Christmas Eve tradition on my husband's side...Krusty Klaus! My father-in-law dresses up in a moth eaten Santa suit, dirty work boots, goggles and other krusty stuff and brings gag gifts to everyone. My daughter called him Silly Santa and figured out last year it was Grandpa. My son who is two years older still couldn't figure it out, until she pointed out her observances - Grandpa disappears when he comes, sounds like Grandpa etc. They told me that they know this isn't the real Santa, so we still have two believers at our house! I made this with Crate Paper's North Pole Collection which is available in That Scrappy Girl's store.

4 comments:

Calia Yang said...

SUPER CUTE LAYOUT!! love the ornaments!

janis said...

great 2pager design!!! love your layout!

sarah said...

what a cute LO! love this! :)

hugs,
sarah.

jacque4u2c said...

SO very CUTE!