Monday, January 11, 2010

Resolutions...

The New Year is that time of the year to start fresh, make new resolutions, organize that dreaded space or simply making changes in your life. Well, this year is not going to be any different. While I have yet to "Decide" on my personal New Year's Resolutions, I do have some "More Important" Resolutions that I am going to challenge myself to keep this year. Here's my 10 resolutions for 2K10 (get it...10 for 2K10...I couldn't resist.)

10. I resolve to scrapbook more this year...especially with all my peeps.
9. I will keep my scrapbook room organized this year.
8. I am going to challenge myself to teach some scrapbooking classes this year
7. I am going to learn how to create at least 1 digital/hybrid scrapbooking page
6. I will step out of the box and learn new techniques
5. Set a goal to attend CHA Summer - it's back in Chicago this year...YEAH!
4. Take more pictures of my kids and family
3. Organize my photos on my hard drive
2. Sew more on my pages...especially using felt
1. Pray that God continues to bless my business so I can be an inspiration to my family and others.

One of the classes I'm teaching this quarter is a Valentine's card class. Usually Jen is the one creating all of the wonderful cards, but as I'm "going out of the box" I thought I would try my hand at teaching.

Here is a sample of one of cards I made with for the class. I used the Together line from Chatterbox along with some SRM Stickers.


Happy Scrappin'
Mimi

2 comments:

Calia Yang said...

Love the card mimi!!! gorgeous!

Jennifer Hansen said...

Super cute card Mimi!