Monday, March 21, 2011

Mojo Monday # 12 - BUMP IT UP!

Happy Monday!  I hope everyone had a Great weekend!  I was able to spend  3 AMAZING days scrapbooking with some of my gal pals this weekend.  We had a great time and I was very inspired.

I have to give a shout out to my friends Dawn and Megan who inspired me for today's Mojo Monday.  All weekend Dawn kept calling herself  F L A T  (No, we're not talking about her CHEST size).  She was referring to her scrapbook pages, which in her opinion are too flat in dimension.  Now, don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with F L A T, but adding some dimension adds more visual interest to a page.

"BUMP IT UP" Add some dimension to your pages.  POP DOTS are your FRIEND.  Add a layer of GLIMMER MIST to your base page before you start laying down your pictures.  BUTTONS are great for adding dimension.  FLOWERS, BRADS, FABRIC...Let your IMAGINATION go WILD!






{{Hugs}}
Mimi

No comments: