Thursday, March 31, 2011

More Birthday Fun Please!

 I had so much fun at the birthday crop last weekend I can hardly stand it! I wish we were doing it again this weekend. It was so fun to see all my fellow scrapbookers and spend some time with the scrap pack. I want to personally thank Mimi - a.k.a. That Scrappy Girl for hosting such a great event. It really was a wonderful day.

I am so happy to be able to share with you a layout I worked on at the crop. I am not sure if you have had a chance to see the new Spotted Owl Soup paper line by Jillibean Soup, but if you haven't you need to get your hands on it now. It is adorable! I am so excited about this fun line that I had to share this layout with you, even before I get my title and journaling down. I know...kind of backwards, but that is just me! I hope you like it as much as I do. Enjoy!

BTW-the adorable little boy in the picture is my nephew Sam celebrating his first birthday. I am just in love with this kid. He is the best to photograph and he actually lets me!

No comments: