Friday, March 4, 2011

Moving Offices!

Yeah, I'm back!  The internet has been down ALL week since I have moved my office and studio.  Wow, it's amazing how connected we all are and how dang SMALL the screen on my phone really is.  I really need to keep better track of my glasses or maybe I can talk my DH into an iPad for my Birthday!  Hint! Hint!

I have some projects to finish up and then I will be back to my creative little self; So stay tuned this weekend for CATCH UP MOJO weekend!

We also have A TON of new Product in and the website will be updated as soon as humanly possible.  In the mean time, here is a sneak of what has arrived:

Veronica Zalis

Chilled Strawberry from Jillibean Soup
{{this card "borrowed" from the Jillibean Soup blog.  Card created by Veronica Zalis}}

{{Hugs}}
Mimi

No comments: