Friday, March 25, 2011

T minus...Countdown

Late post today!  I have been a busy bee getting ready for the BIG BIRTHDAY CROP tomorrow.  Everything is ready and it's time for this birthday gal to get some rest before the big day.

Thanks to ALL my manufacturers for donating prizes and gifts.  Jillibean Soup went way above and beyond.  Also received a HUGE box today from Cosmo Cricket.  These goodie bags are FANTASTIC.  Your generosity truly touches my heart.  Thanks to Jillibean Soup, Maya Road, Cosmo Cricket, Notions Marketing, Pink Paislee and Unity Stamps!  I couldn't do this with your support.

Here a cute little pick of my slave labor helpers putting together the candy bags. Two little nuggets are the twins.  Gal in the middle is Bre Spauldin...my super woman helper.


{{Hugs}}
Mimi

No comments: