Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fa-BOO-licious Friday

Hi, everyone! It's me, Sarah.

Hope you all had a fa-BOO-licious week thus far. Halloween is slowly approaching -- have you finished decorating yet?!

Anyway, I just wanted to share some photos of my trip to the the "pumpkin capital of the world", Half Moon Bay, California. Hopefully, this will inspire you to go out and pick out some pumpkins!


Create Your Own

What'd you all think of those pumpkins?!

Anyway, since we are on the topic of Halloween... I also wanted to share a layout I created with the oh so cute October add on kit. If you haven't already, make sure to pick one of these up to add to your stash. You'll totally LOVE it.



Happy Friday! ...and wishing everyone a delightful weekend!

Hugs,
sarah.

1 comment:

The Twinkie Diaries said...
This comment has been removed by the author.