Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Team Member Tuesday!

Meet Mimi Davis...









Hi Everyone! I'm Mimi. And I'm the owner of That Scrappy Girl. I started the business a little over 1 year ago. Originally, my motivation in starting the company was to find a way to stay home with my children while I could still generate an income. Two years ago I attended an event called the Big Dream Gathering here in Des Moines, IA. The intent of the gathering was to get your dreams on paper. Well, I had two dreams. One was to stay home with my children and the other was to have my own business. Well as of Friday October 16th I am officially a stay at home mom and of course as you know...I own my own business.




My original business model was to create scrapbooks for others and get paid to do something I absolutely love. It has since grown to an online store, a kit of the month club, local workshops, vendor faires and a Fabulous Design Team. I started scrapbooking over 10 years ago. I am definately a traditional scrapbooker and have yet to cross over to the digital world of scrapbooking.




My personal style of scrapbooking is on the minimal side. I almost always create 12" x 12" pages and my favorite subject for scrapbooking is my kids. I have a 13 year old daughter and 3 year old twins. Currenlty my 2 favorite scrapbook lines is October Afternoon and Jillibean Soup. They are both so fun and unique...I just love them both.


Thanks again for following! Happy Tuesday.

2 comments:

Jennifer Hansen said...

You beat me by two weeks! I have to stay here until November 3rd or 4th.

kristie said...

nice to see your face mim!