Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Whatever Wednesday - I Got Sketchy!

Here is my take on Julie's sketch this month (click on the layout for a better look). I too used the Alphabet Soup Kit and am loving this line by Jillibean Soup. This is my daughter Emma on her graduation day from preschool. I even hand journaled a bit on this! She is quite the little reader (even when she was in preschool) so I wanted to do a page to document this. I used the top part of the Read card from Jenni Bowlin and also cut out the "e" from the papers to add additional emphasis on her name and her reading skills.

We would love to see what project you make with this sketch! Don't forget to enter it in the sketch challenge, as you could win some fun Jillibean Soup product. You can find the original blog post here.

2 comments:

Julie Bonner said...

Adorable take on the sketch Jennifer - love the half ring of brads around the "E" circle!!

kristie said...

this is gorgeous!!!
love your take on the sketch!