Friday, April 15, 2011

I made cards!!!

I know , I know , now dont be shocked.. but when I got these awesome Unity stamps from Mimi,, I just had to play with them , and these are some of what I made.




The Chandelier is from the stamp set titled "breathless" and it just called for some BLING and lots of it! I used rhinstones and "dew drops" to bling it out, and it really turned out cute!
The "I live for you" also come from "breathless" and it is heat embossed with flat black embossign powder, and really makes a statement all by itself!
The butterfly come from the stamp set "art & soul" and is soo awesome , she is heat embossed with irredescent blue glitter, and cut out then colored with red copic, and lifted with a pop dot.I also used the "create" and the flourish from the same set.Also on this card, I used the "modern homemaker" papers by october afternoon.
I hope you enjoy my newfound abilities at card makeing, as much as I did.
thanks for looking,
Kristie

No comments: