Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Jillibean Soup Spotted Owl - Typical Night Out On The Town


Spotted Owl has more of a birthday feel to it, but I wanted to show you that it can be used on non-birthday projects as well. This layout I made documenting two of the favorite things my kids like to do with their Grandma and Grandpa Hansen. They are the only two grandchildren and spoiled rotten. A trip to Walmart to buy a toy and a meal at Burger King or McDonalds occurs about 95% percent of the time.


On this layout I also used the flower shaped packaging from the some of Jillibean's corrugated cardboard shapes and then layered Jillibean Soup Spotted Owl stickers and die cuts and added alphabet stickers to spell out my title. The paper I used was actually from the 6x6 Jillibean paper pad - so see you don't always need a 12x12 piece of paper to make a layout! I ran Bazzill cardstock thru my Cuttlebug to give it some dimension. Because the embossing plate only covers about a 4x6 area, I hid the seam under the photo. For the title I used Jillibean Soup Glazed Green Alpha Beans and the mini ABC stickers are from Jenni Bowlin.


And I also want to say I even journaled on this one!

No comments: