Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cardstock Card


GASP! A card without patterned paper? I will admit this doesn't happen for me very often. For this card I used two different colors of Bazzill paper, using a border punch on the black cardstock. I also punched circles from the cardstock and then created an embellishment by placing a Jillibean Soup Christmas Chesnut Soup sticker over them. I adhered this to the card with pop dots for added dimension. I also used a couple sticker strips from the same sheet of Jillibean Soup stickers. Those super cute pins (Sugar Picks) are also from Jillibean Bean Soup. And here's a tip...stick the pins thru the pop dots! Then you don't have to try to adhere or stick them thru the cardstock. That Scrappy Girl has them available in two different colors. I would imagine they will go fast!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Love the use of the suger pins. And what a great idea about the pop dot!