Friday, January 7, 2011

A New Year....Time to Get Craftin'!


For me 2010 was the year of the craft funk. Not sure what happened, but bleh! But 2011 will be different. I am going to challenge myself to get creating accomplished even if it's just in 10 minute increments. I also need to do a better job of showing of my projects on this blog and my personal blog. So here's my first post in the new year. A wee little card using the SUPER CUTE Echo Park "Everybody Loves Christmas."
My daughter who is 8 is very artsy and craftsy so while on Winter Break she begged me for a gingerbread house kit. Stupid me instead of buying the one large house, I bought 5 minis. Probably 5 hours later we were finally done..... I only helped with assembly and some of the white piping at the seams. Other than that she did the whole thing. She was pretty proud of herself to I wanted to share with the blog world.

No comments: