Friday, January 14, 2011

Mojo Monday Challenge Winner!

Happy Friday Everyone!  How is the organizing coming?  I have managed to make a little progress this week.  My desk space is becoming more and more visible each day.  I just have 1 itsy bitsy corner with a pile left on it.  That will get done today! Pinky Promise! Okay, maybe Saturday!

I did also manage to find some other tools to help with my organization.  I love all of the ideas from other craft companies and magazines...101 ways to organize...using cute little muffin tins, ice cube trays, etc.  But let's face it ladies.  I am a "You make it, I will buy it" type of gal.  {{I really should invest in Cropper Hopper...are they on the stock exchage?  Anyone?}} So, this week my finds came from IRIS.  I purchased the Card Keeper and the Photo Storage Case...So Amazing, Easy and Inexpensive!



{{Winner Time}} - Mojo Monday Challenge Winner is Jamie from Ankeny, IA.  Please send me your email address for your prize...
WAIT, What did she win, you say! 
A Cropper Hopper Scrapbook Organizer
Store and organize supplies such as foam stamps, ink pads, stencils, die-cuts, pens and chalk. Book style design offers vertical, space saving storage. Expandable pockets and flexible band closure secure supplies for safe transport. Here's a pic:


Have a great Weekend Everyone!  Keep organinzing and keep commenting!  Mojo Monday will be back with some awesome inspiration from a blogger reader's challenge with Acrylic stamps.

{{HUGS}} Mimi

No comments: