Wednesday, January 12, 2011

S-P-I-R-I-T - Do you got it?

No promises, but I think that this might be my last Christmas layout for now. I was really hoping to get caught up on my Christmas book...but my holiday spirit is about gone. We will see if it can last a little bit longer to get through the last few layouts I need to do to be caught up.


I do have to say, having this adorable paper line by Chestnut Soup by Jillibean Soup has helped keep me in the spirit to scrapbook the holidays.

I enjoyed doing this layout, primarily because of the story, not so much about the photos. I actually took the time to journal (by the way I don't like to journal) on this layout because the story is so important to the layout. I don't think you can read the journaling that well so here is what it says:

"This years Christmas was extra special as these are the three new members of our family and they are all within six months of each other. Tate is the oldest, Owen is our little guys and in the middle, and Cole is Mart and Trish's. Ever since Owen was born I have had him in hats. Well, Christmas was no exception to the rule. He had the perfect page hat to match his velvet suspender pants. We wanted to get a photo of all three boys and this is what we got. A storyline of how Tat saw and claimed Owen's hat with Cole's disapproval. It was too funny to watch this play by play."

I hope that your holidays have been filled with as much love, fun, and laughter as mine have been. Once again I have to say that I am truly blessed.

No comments: