Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I hope everyone is enjoying 2011 so far! I know that I am excited and pumped about the new year and all of the beautiful things it is going to bring. I have been working on my personal resolutions and thought that I had better start working on my scrapbooking goals as well. One of the goals I have set this year to catch up on my Christmas album and pages. I have a tendency to only want to scrapbook Christmas pages at Christmas time. This can be fun, however; most of the time it isn't because it puts me WAY behind!!

As I work towards my goal of finishing holiday projects and pages, I wanted to share with you my most recent two-page layout. I absolutely love the line Christmas Chestnut Soup by Jillibean Soup and had to do another layout with it. These are from the pictures I took of Owen decorating our Christmas tree. It was all about him and the way he wanted the tree to look. So I stopped being a control freak about it and let him have at it!

As I look back on 2010 I am reminded once again that I am truly blessed in many different ways. I look forward to working on and obtaining my resolutions this year. I cannot believe the life that God has give me. God is good!

No comments: