Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Elle's Studio XOXO

I apologize as this a repeat of a project I made for That Scrappy Girl awhile ago, but this week has just sucked, so I have nothing new to share. My camera is broken, my son has been sick for days and my husband accidentally ran over our new kitty yesterday. Yes I sound like a country music song!

Here is a little box I made using some of Elle's Studio's XOXO papers. This company has put out so many cute products including these 4x4 papers. I love smaller papers, since I love to make cards and other small projects. The "box" is a die cut from Creative Cuts and More. This box not only could be using for Valentine's Day, but for a wedding or as a little present for your sweetie. You could fill with candy, a gift card or other fun trinkets.

No comments: