Wednesday, February 9, 2011

So Special


I hear a lot of people saying that they never scrap anything about themselves, or they are never in any photos because they are always the ones taking the pictures. I am no exception to this and even though I don't like to see myself in photos, I do believe that I need to be true to this art form and allow myself to be in more pages of my scrapbooks. So...with the theme this month of being "Love is in the Air" I thought I would do a special page of one of my greatest loves - my little boy Owen. This photo was taken Mother's Day last year at my sister-in-laws house.

For this page I used the Together line from Chatterbox. If you haven't taken a look at this line before you defiantly should, because it if full of fun and unique designs. And to be totally honest I am a sucker for adorable embellishments and who doesn't love felt? The stitched felt embellishments are so easy to use and they add so much to your page.

No comments: