Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Silly in the Snow

Considering the amount of snow that everyone has had lately I thought that this layout would be appropriate for today's post. I have had this adorable photo of my son's daycare friends for about a year now, and I wasn't sure how I wanted to scrapbook it. However, after going through some of my paper stash I found this adorable paper which is Frosted by Fancy Pants. The snowflakes are so playful looking and I thought what a perfect line for this fun photo.

I used a Bazzill chip snowflake, inked it with blue ink, embossed it with clear embossing powder, and then I inked the edges again with brown ink. I wanted to use the embossing powder that I had purchased so I went for it and I am happy with how it turned out.

1 comment:

Susanne said...

The way you placed embellishments on this layout really relates the fun to the viewer. Nice.