Friday, February 4, 2011

some more jilliebean

Well hello there all our lovlies,,I decided to shre wih you a little layout I made from an older Jilliebean soup line of papers. Jilliebean is always so cute, and you can do so many things with it..
Some times I like to scrap things that are random, things other than my family and friends.So this time I decided to scrap this awesome tree that we found while visiting Charlestown SC. I LOVE this tree it is beautiful, and has so much character.
So I used the beautiful Jilliebean papers to highlight it. I used some felt thickers and some ribbon to bring it all together.
well here it is, have a peek......

4 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

This is just so CUTE!!!!!!!! I love everything about it!

Susanne said...

You did a wonderful job of highlighting that unusual photo.

Erika Jean said...

Wow, that tree is amazing!

Jamie said...

This is adorable! I just love the whole thing. Thanks for the inspiration!