Monday, February 14, 2011

Mojo Monday #7

Happy Valentine's Day!

My current LOVE addiction is this new Baker's Twine that I just ordered.

 
Okay, I know that's a LOT of twine.  3400 yards to be exact.  It is so STINKIN' cute I just couldn't resist. Guess what the DT is going to be getting to play with.  Hint! Hint!  For those of you who haven't had a chance to play with the twine here are just a couple of little projects that I whipped up for today's post. And since I won't be running out of twine anytime soon, EVERYONE who leaves a comment will receive 5 yards of twine for FREE (color may vary). Be sure to email me your snail mail address.
Happy Valentine's Day!








"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." -Judy Garland

{{hugs}} Mimi





8 comments:

Jamie said...

Love love love the twine! CUTE projects!

scrapweaver said...

Very fun! Love to see all the design teams creations!

kristie said...

oohh mimi! I love that twine,, and cant wait to play with some!!

Katey said...

i love love love bakers twine! where in the world did you buy that large spool? i would love to get a large b&w one like that!


happy valentines day!

impaperdoll3.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Bakers Twine is pretty cool. I didn't know it had a special name! :) - Becki MILLER

Trish said...

Missed this yesterday but glad I still checked-- how cute it that lolly pop?!?!? So fun.

Peggy Sue said...

I wanted to work with twine but didnt know what to do with it! Now I see how kickin it is to use!! love the suckers!!!
mrsroddy4@aol.com

Anonymous said...

HOW cute is that sucker???!!!!

LOVE IT!!!

Anna Wesselink