Monday, February 21, 2011

Mojo Monday {Night} # 8

Where, 'O Where has my Monday gone?  This week we will be a vendor at the Easter Seals Crop, so while I have not been at the computer today {until now} I have had been consumed with thoughts of craftiness and scrapbooking.

Today I am going to bring you some Mojo from my friend Heather Kindt.  Heather is not a scrapbooker, but is extremely creative.  Spending 5 minutes with her and you will be inspired beyond belief.  For Valentine's Day she made me this altered paper mache tube {filled with candy}. 

I have to admit, I have a hard time thinking out of the box, so this week's challenge is to try something you haven't done before or rarely attempt in scrapbooking.  I have been sewing lately, so I am going to incorporate some fabric and/or sewing into my project. What are you going to try?




{{Hugs}} Mimi

No comments: