Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Friends Make Life a Little Sweeter

There are so many things I love about scrapbooking. I love that I get to be creative in a way that showcases my life. I love the fact that I get shop and use fun products. I love that I get to share my creations. I also love the fact that I get to share my time scrapbooking with my scrapbooking gal pals-The Scrap Pack!

Today's post and layout is dedicated to ladies that I love in the The Scrap Pack. This layout is showcasing photos from the Point of Grace crop that That Scrappy Girl hosts a couple times a year. The funds raised at this crop helps the churches youth group with their mission trips and other community projects. All of us had a great time at this crop and if I remember correctly got a lot done!

Because I have a little boy and I don't get to use girly things very often, I had to take the opportunity to use the adorable Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday paper line. I love the girly quotes and the fun colors that this line offers.

"My friend. You never expect too much of me. You are glad when I succeed but failure makes no difference to you. You give me all the help you can - but, more important, you are simply there." ~Wendy Jean Smith

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Cute pages - scrapping girlfriends are the best!